Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Amanda Bynes: 'I Had A Nose Job'

Amanda Bynes has unleashed another extra long message on Twitter -- this time concerning magazines and websites using old photos of her and how she’s changed over the years.
That, and the announcement that she had a nose job.
Here’s what the 27-year-old wrote on Twitter on Saturday:
“Intouch used a photo from years ago on their cover and I hate it! The reason I've asked all magazines and blogs to stop using old photos of me is I don't look like that anymore! I had a nose job to remove skin that was like a webbing in between my eyes. I wasn't going to tell anyone, but I look so much prettier in my new photos that I don't want old photos used anymore! I'm so sick of magazines and blogs using old photos! When will they stop? I will never look like that again! Having surgery was the most amazing thing for my confidence!”

No comments:

Post a Comment