Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Watch: Selena Gomez Debuts 'Come & Get It' Music Video

Selena Gomez wants you to "Come & Get It."
The 20-year-old songstress debuted the music video for her latest single -- her first in over a year and a half, for that matter -- Monday and she's not shy about amping up the sex appeal.
Invoking the same tribal feel as her 2013 MTV Movie Awards performance, the video features SelGo braving the elements as she dances by a fire in a sexy sari-inspired getup by Marco Marco before swimming in the open water.

But before you jump to any conclusions regarding the subject matter of the catchy pop tune, and whether or not it's about SelGo's ex, take note that the former Disney starlet has assured fans that she will be addressing her new outlook on life in her upcoming album.

“When it comes to my music, I did record a song on the album that’s obviously going to be about the subject that I went through because I do think I should acknowledge it as well, but it’s beautiful,” she recently told Elvis Duran and his Morning Show crew, referring to her breakup with Justin Bieber.
“I’m in my twenties, so I wanna have fun. I wanna enjoy my life and not have to worry about every little thing, and each of the tracks on the album kind of have a reflection of just letting loose and being in the moment."
Now that the video has officially premiered, go and "get it" by watching it


No comments:

Post a Comment