Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wale Talks New Album Tittled 'Ambition'

     Maybach Music Group artist Wale recently spoke about his upcoming "Ambition" album along with the health of his leader Rick Ross.
"I hate to sound cliche but I feel like it's what our music has been missing," the D.C. emcee noted. "That's how I feel. I feel like there's always been such a connotation around the word emotional. It's a horrible connotation in our music. How are we supposed to evoke emotions from other people if we're not giving any out? I just think a lot of people are trying their hardest to not be emotional. It's swag, whatever that means anymore."


"He's good," Wale clarified. "He just needs to get some rest. He's been working, he's been working himself real, real hard. When you don't sleep for a week, almost, four days, five days, you'd be surprised what could happen to you, how this thing could take a toll on you when you don't sleep. I'm getting better at [sleeping]. That's what Ross tells me every other day. Every other day he texts me, 'Make sure you get some rest.'"

Check out Ambition Album Snippet below

No comments:

Post a Comment