Friday, October 28, 2011

Fat Joe Talks New Album

Fat Joe is currently finishing his new "The Darkside, Vol 2" mixtape which he says is "for the streets" but Joey Crak says his next album will be for the ladies as it features Chris Brown and Trey Songz.

“I’m in the process of working on the album. I got the single I just dropped with Chris Brown called ‘Another Round,’  that’s for the ladies and all of that. But for the streets, I’m just touching them with that Darkside shit,” he said.

“The album, I don’t know exactly when. We about halfway done with that, so we got this other joint with Trey on the album. It’s crazy. The album, I’m fucking with these ladies. I’m fucking with these ladies, so I’m trying to talk to them.”
 Watch footage below

Fat Joe talks weight loss,New single with Chris Brown, New project, & Memories of battling Big Pun

No comments:

Post a Comment