Monday, January 6, 2014

OMG!!! Woman Rushed To The Hospital After THREE HOURS Orgasm [Photos]


Lmao, According to the DailyMail, Liz had just had sex with her partner Eric, but well after he climbed out of bed, Liz was hitting new peaks of pleasure.
About an hour into her epic climax, Liz started to panic. By the second hour, the panting woman was rushed to hospital where medical staff thought she was in labor. Liz's orgasm lasted for over three hours before she finally found relief. It continued for another hour in the hospital before it finally waned.


Liz, who didn't give her last name, recounted how she tried everything from jumping to drinking to shake the ache.
'I started hopping up and down to see if that would do anything, 'I started trying to drink wine to see if that would calm down my system. I tried just about every possible thing I could do to stop having an orgasm.'

No comments:

Post a Comment