Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Meet Paul Walker's Parent


Paul Walker’s father is breaking his silence since the untimely passing of his son on Saturday.

As all his fans are mourning, so is the actor’s family, especially Paul Sr., who the actor was named after. And his heartbreaking grief couldn’t be more apparent in an interview he gave to CBS 2 local news in Los Angeles.

“His heart was so big. I was proud of him every single day of his life,” said Paul Sr. as he choked back tears.

“I’m just glad every time I saw him I told him I loved him. And he said the same thing to me.”

The Fast & Furious star leaves behind three siblings and a 15-year-old daughter from a previous relationship, Meadow.


“He wanted to take a hiatus. He said, ‘gosh dad, she’s 15. I don’t have much more time to be with her’ and then boom, he got another movie and he said, ‘I don’t know what to do,’” said his father with a smile outside his Sunland, Calif. home where the younger Paul grew up.

The car accident happened Nov. 30 during a charity toy drive at Always Evolving, a car customizing shop owned by the 40-year-old action star and his business partner, Roger Rodas, in Valenica, Calif. According to a friend, it all started out as an innocent joy ride in a new Porsche Carrera GT that ended in tragedy.

“Roger got in the car, moved it and Paul Walker jumped in the passenger side of the seat and looked at all those guys and said, ‘I’ll be back in 5 min,’” said Jim Torp. “That never happened.”

Sheriffs have said speed contributed to the fiery crash which left skid marks on the road near the site where hundreds have gathered to pay their respects.

No comments:

Post a Comment