Thursday, January 5, 2012

Amber Rose Says Kim Kardashian Caused Split With Kanye West

   During a November appearance on "The Wendy Williams Show," Amber Rose opened up about her ex, Kanye West, and his relationship with Kim Kardashian, dropping a big hint that the socialite may have driven a wedge between them. But now Amber is past hints, reportedly telling Star magazine in an interview, “"Kim is one of the main reasons why me and Kanye are not together.”
Rose told Star that the affair between Kim and Kanye began when the 31-year-old reality TV star began sending explicit pictures of herself. “She was sending pictures, and I was like, ‘Kim, just stop. Don’t be that person,’” Amber said, adding that she reached out to Kim via e-mail for an explanation. “I thought at least she’d be woman enough to respond to me. She never responded. It’s very important that us women stick together and we don’t f--- each other over like that.”

 
   She says that the affair happened during the time that she was dating Kanye west and Kim was still tied to NFL player Reggie Bush. “They were both cheating,” Rose said. “They were both cheating on me and Reggie with each other.” Either way, Amber Rose doesn’t sound too bitter about things, thanks to her current relationship with Pittsburgh rapper Wiz Khalifa. “I want to thank her,” she said, referring to Kim. “Because if she was never a homewrecker, then I never would have met Wiz khalifa, and I wouldn’t be as happy as I am now.”
   Rose was temporarily linked to Reggie Bush after the Miami Dolphins player split with Kim, but she explained the brief rendezvous on "The Wendy Williams Show," saying. "I broke up with Kanye west and he broke up with Kim. We met right after. We were both going through a hard time. We were each other's rebounds. It was brief, it was nice, he was a great guy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment