Saturday, December 31, 2011

50 Cent and T.I. End Beef

     50 Cent and T.I. took shots at each other last month via Twitter, when Queens rapper 50 Cent said that T.I.'s wife Tameka "Tiny" Cottle should have taken the fall for their 2010 drug charges that resulted in the Atlanta based rapper T.I. violating probation and serving jail time. T.I. didn't take too kindly to Fiddy's relationship advice, and the two sparked a Twitter feud. But, in true 50 Cent beef style, the two have made up and squashed any beef they may have had. Fiddy said of the reconciliation:
“We got mutual friends and I was actually in conversation with one of them, and they were around him,” 50 explained. “I didn’t tell him to get [T.I.] on the phone and [T.I.] didn’t tell him to get me on the phone, it was just there and it was like, 'Yo, you just need to talk to him because
you don't know where [his anger] is coming from. We [got] into it and he had a lot of legitimate points.”
Watch 50 Cent talk about settling the beef:

No comments:

Post a Comment