Saturday, November 12, 2011

Young Jeezy Talks Rick Ross and New Album

     Young Jeezy recently spoke with DJ Whoo Kid about his upcoming "TM103" album along with the past issues with rapper Rick Ross. Jeezy talks about the issues with Ross by stating..

“I don’t think there’s a conclusion to it, because it was really nothing to me in the beginning. I don’t need propaganda to sell my records, I never have. I always did my music. When it’s album time, people do crazy things,” he said. “I’m a real one. I don’t do beef. If there’s a problem, let’s get into it. Let’s get it done. There ain’t nothing to talk about.”
     Check out Young Jeezy talking about the new "Thug Motivation: 103" album hitting stores on December 20th.

Young Jeezy - Talks Rick Ross Beef, New Album

No comments:

Post a Comment