Friday, October 21, 2011

T-Pain Says New Album Is seven Condensed Into one

  T-Pain recently spoke about his upcoming, and very much delayed, "Revolver" album. T-Pain says that the new project, which contains "music for everyone," is actually seven albums condensed into one.
rEVOLVEr is drawn from seven albums' worth of material,” he said. “There are so many different things on this album. I couldn’t settle on what I wanted to include, but the final result I think will really hit all of my fans and different audiences. I’ve developed a new audience from the Taylor Swift stuff, the Bud Light and Toshiba commercials, the T-Pain Mic and App.  There is music for everyone on this album, but definitely still classic T-Pain at the same time."
 check out the video of his song from the rEVOLVEr album"Drowning Again" below


No comments:

Post a Comment