Thursday, December 16, 2010

P diddy tries keeping peace between Nicki Minaj and Lil kim

Bad Boy CEO Sean combs aka Diddy recently talked about how he has stepped in to try and work out the current problem between Lil Kim and Nicki Minaj, offering his opinion on both of the female rappers futures. Saying he hasn't remained close with Lil Kim, Diddy says he still has love for her.
"My whole take on the situation is that I love Lil' Kim no matter what's going on, no matter what's being said," Diddy said in an interview with Funk master Flex. "Kim definitely has a responsibility for my success. Me working with Nicki Minaj has nothing to do with going against Kim. When Kim works with other producers, when she raps with other artists, I'm not getting upset. It's not a problem...I think a lot of us who have been here for a long time including yourself, Flex, we have inspired a lot of people. We have motivated a lot of people, we have touched a lot of people in a certain way. We have been those cats that people aspire to be. I wouldn't be around Nicki if I ever heard [anything] negative said about Kim. I've never heard anything like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment