Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lilwayne Talks Rap Return

    Lil Wayne recently took to his blog to discuss his return to rap after getting out of prison along with his recent performance on "Saturday Night Live" television show with fellow rapper, Eminem. Weezy also went on to talk about getting selected for the upcoming "Rolling Stone" cover.He says

"Hello World & Fellow Martians! I hope you enjoyed my Saturday Night Live performance. I can't describe what it felt like being back in my element. I wanted to share some behind the scenes photos from my Rolling Stone photo shoot. The shoot was in Miami two weeks ago and just being able to do this type of stuff again is therapeutic. Be sure to pick up the issue when it hits stands. Thank you to the people at Rolling Stone for the opportunity. PS. Thank you for making 6 foot 7 foot #1 on itunes, you will continue to be #1 in my heart." (Weezy Thanx You)

No comments:

Post a Comment