Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bow wow Talks Label Switch and New Album

As you probably know by now, Bow Wow recently switched homes and became the latest new artist on Cash Money Records. With the change nearly done, Bow Wow sat down to discuss why he decided to switch record labels and how the change went down.He says
“It was time for me to move my brand elsewhere,” the 23-year-old explained. “I felt like the last label, nothing really bad to say about them, but I felt like the label was growing older and they didn’t really know what as far as my fan base as a younger audience really wanted. I felt like they was losing contact, so the best thing for me was to pick up and go to another place with a crew and everybody that got the same goal that I got, and that’s to win.”
     With one song from the upcoming album already out (the Chris Brown backed "Aint Thinkin About You"), Bow Wow says the first official single from the upcoming "Underrated" album will feature production from one of the most in-demand producers...
“The first single from the album is produced by Boi-1da, who is one of the hottest producers right now,He just sent me over something, and that will be the [single].”
    The album will also feature guest appearances from fellow rappers Lil Wayne, The Game and Nelly. There is no current release date for "Underrated

No comments:

Post a Comment