Friday, January 17, 2014

Séxual Harassment In Nollywood ––Actress Lydia Owan Speaks

With over twenty films to her credit as an up and coming actress, Lydia Owan has proved to her fans that she has come to stay in the industry. In this brief chat, the beautiful young lady opens up on a lot of issues and talks about her career and what her fans should expect from her. Her words below:
Frankly speaking, I would say that the industry has a lot of beautiful and talented ladies. So, the only thing I think that can stand me out in the industry is my hard work and commitments. Like I said before, I had my design already in mind, I had pictured what and what I would do and achieve. 
It is not a question of harassment or what you have, one can only get harassed if she chooses to be. I always let my vision and dream drive me to wherever destination I want to be in life. I always do my best and leave the rest to God. My hard work in the industry fetches me roles.
Whether she has given into sexual harassment in the past or not, Actress Lydia said...
What's important now is that "the world should know that I am a beautiful and talented young woman who has come to stay in Nollywood. I have the skin that can ignite any place at any time. The skin I mean is not polished by any chemical whatsoever. It is my God’s gifted skin."
She continued: In terms of my relationship, I wouldn’t want to talk about it. All I can say is that, love is a beautiful thing and we should also not forget that God is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment